Information for Courts, Judges, Probation Officers, Attorneys, DMV & BMVs
LEGAL AND FORENSIC ASSESSMENTS PROVIDED
- DUI & Alcohol Assessments
- License Reinstatement Evaluations
- Diversion Evaluations
- Treatment in Lieu of Conviction Assessments
- Minor in Possession, Disorderly Conduct, Public Intox., etc.
- General Mental Health Assessments
New Directions Substance and Behavioral Services provides professional assessments and counseling to individuals involved in the court system and working with motor vehicle bureaus. Our substance abuse providers possess a specific credential in the area of substance abuse or chemical dependency and are either independently licensed or under the supervision of an independently licensed clinician. Our parent group of 16 therapists and social workers have also provided professional therapy services to couples, families and individuals since 1995 (visit DirectionsCounseling.com to learn more).
ASSESSMENT & REPORT FEATURES
- Administration of standard and propietary professional substance abuse screening tools (multiple screenings for cross-checking)
- American Psychiatric Association DSM-5 criteria used for all diagnositic determinations
- Recommendations for education and treatment as appropriate
- Narrative portion in all reports provides a unique and individualized rationale for diagnoses and/or treatment recommendations
- Extensive assessment services including third party collateral contacts, medical record reviews or consults, and extended reporting also available
We welcome questions by all court representatives and government agencies regarding our services. You may contact us at 614.888.7274 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Forensic references available upon request.
PROBATION REQUESTS FOR CLIENT RECORDS & PROOF OF COMPLIANCE
Probation officers seeking information about a probationer may fax requests with a client signed release of information to 614.888.3239 or you may scan and email us at: email@example.com.