Get An Alcohol Assessment for Court Today!
New Directions provides professional alcohol assessments and evaluations in-person, online or by phone for individuals in 48 States for a variety of reasons:
- Legal charges involving alcohol - public intoxication, disorderly conduct, etc.
- Legal charges as a minor – underage possession or consumption of alcohol
- Physician requested assessments
- Self-referred or referred by family member
Our basic alcohol assessment determines if a clinical alcohol use disorder exists and whether or not education or treatment is recommended to minimize risks in the future. All of our evaluators have a state license/credential to diagnose and treat substance use disorders. Once you have completed the assessment your evaluator will place a professional document in your secure account. From here you can view, print or download the document for your own purposes. Court, legal, and medical professionals only see your document if you choose to provide it to them.
* If you have been charged with a DUI or OMVI related to use of alcohol please go to DUI Alcohol Assessment.
Accepted in 48 States & Over 500 Counties Check our state map.
Fees for a Basic Alcohol Assessment
Weekday standard service - $300.00
(Completed 5 business days after interview)
Rush Order & Weekend Service
Rush order time-frame begins after the clinical interview.
- Completion same business day: add $225.00
- Completion next business day: add $150.00
- Completion in 2-3 business days: add $100.00
- Weekend services: add $75.00
- Holiday: call 1-800-671-8589 for quote
NOTE BEFORE PURCHASING
We will have limited availability to start new assessments before October 1st. If you need your assessment completed by 10/01/2020 please call 800-671-8589 first so we can discuss providing you an official letter of engagement to show to your court, probation officer, or employer. We will inform you of our earliest availability and completion time.
The Process to Obtain a Basic Alcohol Assessment:
- Register – directly online or call our office
- Complete an online or in-office questionnaire
- Interview – 45-55 min. with an evaluator in our office, by phone or webcam
- Receive your report by email to review and approve before forwarding or releasing to authorities
Note: if you need to provide us with important documents from the court you may email, fax, or upload them to your account at any time