New Directions provides professional drug and alcohol assessments and evaluations in-person, online or by phone for individuals in 48 States.
If you are under the age of 21 and caught drinking, in possession of alcohol or an illegal substance, it is common for courts and schools to require that you get a drug and alcohol assessment from a professional. We regularly provide assessments in-person, online or by phone for minors in 48 states. Being involved in a court proceeding can be stressful or scary and our staff are sensitive to this fact. The goal of the assessment is to help determine the risk level involved in your alcohol or drug use and provide proactive steps to help you move forward from the legal incident. Fortunately, many courts look for opportunities to help minors in these situations. Charges may be dropped or reduced if proactive steps are being taken to prevent future problems. In other instances, you may be offered a diversion program. Diversion programs typically remove legal charges from your record but hold you accountable to complete some form of education or treatment to avoid future substance use problems.
An assessment with us will require anywhere from 50-90 minutes. After completing our online questionnaire you will have an interview with one of our evaluators (in-person or by phone or webcam). Once the interview is complete your evaluator will provide you with a customized report. School or court representatives only see your document if and when you choose to provide it to them.
Accepted in 48 States & Over 500 Counties Check our state map.
Fees For Underage/Minor in Possession Assessment
Weekday standard service - $350.00
(Completed 4-5 business days after interview)
Rush Order & Weekend Services
Rush order time-frame begins after the clinical interview.
- Completion same business day: add $225.00
- Completion next business day: add $150.00
- Completion in 2-3 business days: add $100.00
- Weekend service: add $75.00
- Holiday service: call 1-800-671-8589 for quote
All rush orders are guaranteed to deliver a finished assessment document to your account in the specified time-frame. Please note that the delivery time-frame begins after the user has completed both, a) an interview with our professional evaluator and; b) provided any necessary documents to the professional evaluator via fax, email or document upload to your account.
The process to obtain a Underage/Minor Possession Assessment:
- Register – directly online or call our office
- Complete an online or in-office questionnaire
- Interview – with an evaluator in our office, by webcam, or phone (45-55 min.)
- Access your secure report directly from your online account
- note: if your school or court has a specific form for your evaluator to review or sign, please email, fax or upload it to us for review