New Directions provides professional drug and alcohol assessments and evaluations in-person, online or by phone for individuals in 48 States.
A general drug & alcohol assessment is often required when a prescription medication or street drug and/or alcohol are part of the following circumstances:
- A DUI / DWI arrest or charge where the driver was charged with impairment from drug use or both drug and alcohol use
- Other Court related charges such as: drug possession or paraphernalia charges, disorderly conduct, public intoxication, domestic violence, trespassing
- A general request by a physician or where the physician has concerns about abuse of a prescription medication
- If you or someone close to you has a concern about your use of drugs and/or alcohol and you would like an assessment
New Directions provides general drug and alcohol assessments in-person, online or by phone for individuals across the United States. All of our evaluators have a state license or credential to diagnose and treat substance use disorders. After you have completed your assessment your evaluator will place a professional report in your secure account, which you can view, print or download for your own purposes. Court representatives, doctors, or others can only see your report if you choose to provide it to them.
Not sure about your state? Check our state map.
Fee for a General Drug & Alcohol Assessment
Weekday standard service - $350.00
(Completed 4-5 business days after interview)
Rush Order Services
Rush order time frame begins after the clinical interview.
- Completion same business day: add $225.00
- Completion next business day: add $150.00
- Completion in 2-3 business days: add $75.00
- Weekend services: add $75.00
- Holiday: call 1-800-671-8589 for quote
The process to obtain a General Drug & Alcohol Assessment is:
- Register – directly online or call our office
- Complete an online or in-office questionnaire
- Interview – with an evaluator in our office, by webcam*, or phone (45-55 min.)
- Email, fax, mail or upload any necessary documents to the evaluator
- Access your secure report directly from your online account