Get a Marijuana Assessment Today!
New Directions provides professional marijuana cannabis assessments in-person, online or by phone for individuals in 48 States.
Courts and employers routinely ask for a marijuana evaluation in cases when there has been an arrest involving marijuana or a positive drug test for THC from the use of various cannabis products. Our evaluation seeks to help you and the court (or employer) get an accurate picture of your use of marijuana or cannabis products. We recognize that states and local laws are rapidly developing around the U.S. and that attitudes towards marijuana are evolving in the process, and especially as more up to date research is published.
After completion of an online questionnaire and an interview (by phone/webcam/or in-person), your evaluator will place a professional document appropriate for the court, probation department, or employer, in your secure account. From your account, you will be able to view, print or email the document to whomever you choose. Courts and employers only see your document if you choose to provide it to them. All of our evaluators hold a current state license or credential qualifying them to diagnose and treat substance use disorders.
Accepted in 48 States & Over 500 Counties. Check our state map.
Fee for a Marijuana Assessment
Weekday standard service - $300.00
(Completed 4-5 business days after interview)
Rush Order & Weekend Services
Rush order timeframe begins after the clinical interview.
- Completion same business day: add $225.00
- Completion next business day: add $150.00
- Completion in 2-3 business days: add $100.00
- Weekend services: add $75.00
- Holiday: call 1-800-671-8589 for quote
The Process to Obtain a Marijuana Assessment
- Register – directly online or call our office
- Complete an online or in-office questionnaire
- Interview – 45-55 min. with an evaluator in our office, by webcam or phone
- Review your secure report directly from your online account
Note: if you need to provide us with important documents from the court you may email, fax, or upload them to your account at any time