DUI Alcohol Assessment
While the majority of DUI arrests are not due to a condition of alcoholism, courts often require that an alcohol assessment be completed by a qualified professional. The assessment determines if a true alcohol use disorder exists and whether or not education or treatment is recommended to minimize public or personal risk in the future. New Directions provides DUI assessments in-person, online or by phone for individuals across the United States. All of our evaluators have a state license or credential to diagnose and treat substance use disorders. After you complete an assessment your evaluator will place a professional court-ready document in your secure account. From here you can view, print or download the document for your own purposes. Court and legal representatives only see your document if you choose to provide it to them.
* If you have been charged with a DUI or OMVI for a substance other than alcohol please choose the General Drug and Alcohol Assessment.
FEES FOR DUI ALCOHOL ASSESSMENTS (In Person, By Phone, or By Webcam)
Weekday standard service - $250.00
(Completed 4-5 business days after interview)
Rush Order Services
Rush order timeframe begins after the clinical interview. Please contact us before ordering a rush order to confirm our availability.
Completion same business day: add $225.00
Completion next business day: add $150.00
Completion in 2-3 business days: add $75.00
The Process to Obtain a DUI Alcohol Assessment:
- Register – directly online or call our office - call first if you are placing a rush order
- Complete an online or in-office questionnaire
- Interview – with an evaluator in our office, or by webcam or phone (45-55 min.)
- Wait for your secure report directly from your online account
Note: if you need to provide us with important documents from the court you may email, fax, or upload them to your account at any time