New Directions provides professional alcohol assessments and evaluations in-person, online or by phone for individuals in 48 States.
While the majority of DUI arrests are not due to a condition of alcoholism, courts often require that an alcohol assessment is completed with a qualified professional. The assessment determines if a true alcohol use disorder exists and whether or not education or treatment is recommended to minimize public or personal risk in the future. New Directions provides DUI assessments in-person, online or by phone for individuals across the United States. All of our evaluators have a state license or credential to diagnose and treat substance use disorders. After you complete an assessment your evaluator will place a professional court-ready document in your secure account. From here you can view, print or download the document for your own purposes. Court and legal representatives only see your document if you choose to provide it to them.
Not sure about your state? Check our state map.
* If you have been charged with a DUI or OMVI for a substance other than alcohol please choose the General Drug and Alcohol Assessment.
FEES FOR A DUI ALCOHOL ASSESSMENT
Weekday standard service - $250.00
(Completed 4-5 business days after interview)
Rush Order & Weekend Services
Rush order time-frame begins after the clinical interview.
- Completion same business day: add $225.00
- Completion next business day: add $150.00
- Completion in 2-3 business days: add $75.00
- Weekend services: add $75.00
- Holiday: call 1-800-671-8589 for quote
The Process to Obtain a DUI Alcohol Assessment:
Note: if you need to provide us with important documents from the court you may email, fax, or upload them to your account at any time
- Register – directly online or call our office
- Complete an online or in-office questionnaire
- Interview – with an evaluator in our office, or by webcam or phone (45-55 min.)
- Wait for your secure report directly from your online account