Our service objective is to help you obtain your assessment result and report in a professional yet efficient manner - online and with little or no email, faxing or paperwork. Below are the 5 steps to our assessment process and the time typically required to complete each one. Completion times vary according to assessment type and your ability to complete each step in a timely way. As you move through this process a green check mark progress bar will visually guide you through each step until all steps are completed.
- Register and Purchase Service– after registering, simply browse to the correct assessment page and make your purchase by credit card. Once registered, you can manage the process through your private account and guided by an easy 4 step progress bar.
- Complete a Questionnaire – each assessment has a unique questionnaire. You can complete it online and save all answers in your account. Your evaluator will review your questionnaire responses before speaking with you in a video conference or phone interview. Time to complete this portion varies from 10-25 minutes.
- Complete a Video Conference or Phone Interview – email, call,or use your account dashboard to request a time to talk to an evaluator. This is typically scheduled within 24-48 hours and requires 40-50 minutes of actual interview time. If you have never done a video conference before, we will be glad to help you with the simple setup process.
- Email, Fax, or Upload necessary documentation - If you are seeking an evaluation to reinstate your license with a DMV or BMV we may need to review additional documents from your state to be compliant with state requirements.
- Wait for Your Evaluator to Post Your Report - Once the report is ready you may view/download/print your report and send it to the person of your choice. Evaluators post reports within 24 hours of completion of the previous steps. Reports are addressed to the party of your choice.
Some assessments for a driver’s license reinstatement add more steps depending on the requirements of the state. For example, some states require supporting information from third parties for a complete evaluation.
If you need any technical support as you go through the process just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-671-8589.